Oct 5, 2010

stupid siol-.-

hey hi...hello...got a 'mission to do''...bt kinda weird...i mean...haix sayin it to...haix...y did u hv to do all tis last time khalid!

so ya today wasnt exactly to reli f me..or try...u noe me...im nt sayin i gangster or big watsoever...

ya..hm sch...class was ok...until the second half...

k ya hmm....at break wanted to do the ''mission'' bt then mr sng tell me nt to not worth it.i noe y he say tat...bt ya didnt wan to make him pai seh...

then maths at canteen after which we go humans hmrm...

oh then eng acp...k i tink some wud noe tat i try my best to b good..mayb...so tis dumb f*** wen inside the class.i say hi cher n smile n she f shit gv me take f*** face...n tat f piss me off.she tlk i ignore.tell me to move table..stupid or wat.then realise i wasnt in her class after all.so me kumar n vellan hv to go another class.N FUCK!we gt the f same attitude!cb! f !

f tell the 3 os us wat shit!then wen kumar cnt hear atiq read she scold kumar!n tats it 4 me i wen on to scold fuck...o shit she heard me all right.she asked me wat i said n kumar try cover up.i hv to read the shit n i asked"cn hear right"w tat attitude.she hate it man i noe it!haha fuck u dammit!then ya alot hapen ah...

then at chem class ben punch takuya.takuya wanted to fight back of cuz n i reli tink takuya wud win.so i gt to stop it:Dn it did:Dhaha!

bt F today!suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment