May 25, 2009
















lols...2day 3 hrs again of notin bt games n 'picnic'....me n my group were sent 2 1 room n left thr 2 do anytin we wan...first start we eat...raihan brought brownies n it YUMMMMY!others brought light snacks...while me i brought my stomach!:)then played psp but atiq brought twister n tol me 2 join....reluctant at first bt its damn fun especially wen onli me n a girl left battlin out 4 the 'championship'...the gal gt it from me left right up down she cud nt stand horny jokes 2 bad!!!!my hand n legs were thr...n ehem ahahahahaha.....then 11 was recess after tat eng lesson...lame....rmb e teacher she was e wan i scolded bad word bt she was ok...sori cher....than group work sit bside hyriah...show her e video n argue a bit....wow....hyriah luk a purple ****!!!WOW!hehe.............at night wen bedok eat thr n rh sms(so random bt welcum gd gal)..............yeah n tats all folks!
adios,
khalid
25th may 1042pm....(i wil b doin tis cos the timin lari)

No comments:

Post a Comment