Jan 8, 2011

special indeed

heyo:)

today...im very tired...n slpy now...but will tell u a little of wat had hapen.

we came at 8 n fall in at 830...we draw dummy rifle n started practicing...soon my back ache,heel hurt n for the first time my shoulder aches too!

hmm soon we gt to eat lunch...wasnt v nice n the mood is not nice too.ppl r swearin here n thr.i too got a little bad mood...

after eatin we got to slack...i tink...is it?...hmm but yeah we got to slack for one hr?

bla bla...parade...real one start...

cn i say we improve?....hmm....

picture takin was a little...borin?cuz we didnt reli hv our cam w us...

hehe i got to take w r.p.c(reserve parade comander)and S.C.I joleen...
n of course JIA MIN:)i waqs the last to change from number one to half u cuz i wan take pic...the c.i n s.c.i ''asked'' me if im goin for npap...i ans them...kind of frankly that i woud c first...considerin...n they gv me that,"wat c first u better come!"

i like y me...hehe i kembang when they say"cuz u gt lots of potential":)

o shit monday comin...pray 4 me!

No comments:

Post a Comment