Mar 17, 2011

suppotin cont 6

im the cont commander of sc6.area 13,14 and 19.gt to ne i hv the biggest supportin cont.n the f.i trust me to take it alne wen others gt 2 ppl

but i love being able to b alone tho...
the cadets...i tink i was too fierce...n sumtimes to frendli...

but f.i mention my name s role model n from wat other d10 said,they tink im great...

excpt for lexus hu say i too fierce n one cadet go ans for me n say she dont find me fierce n luv me-.-
haha.

quite touch on how the cadets reli...wanna make me hapi.i was reli angry n tell them i wudnt scold them n just watch.tell them i gv them the break but ya they came n say sori n promise to do better...cute u noe...

then two gals from other squad cum to me n say they wan join me if cn which i said no..;politeli.onli 1 guy say he at first hate me till he realise he gt the wrng guy.

love u sc6....kinda miss u ppl nw

No comments:

Post a Comment