Mar 14, 2011

NPAP first raining...opps training:)

14th march 2010:)
i receive my contigent.i got 6 and area in it are 13th,14th and 19th:)

came one minute late:Pjoey shout out t me."wah trainer late!"
haha.im the onli C.I wear hm clothes:Pw half u/

hmm briefin waws ok...f.is late...

wen we wen to drill shed thr is alot of cadet...all blur done whr to go.it was weird cuz the trainers like me was wearin full-u n the logis were in pt-kit.....they kip sayin hi to me.giggle n ya all sorts of ting.i soon noe y:Pblush*

at last i gt my cont in one place.i tlk to them.laugh make joke.then after i gt to noe a little abt them i teach them some baton drill.we were at grand stand n ya i was the onli one teachin...f.i faisal came n say good job keep it up.at last other cmanders follow.tho sum still slackin.

im not sayin im good cuz i too play alot.but discipline first.
wen break time many gal logis came.one after another.i was like hello i tot amelia posted to me-.-

we got down to unity square...do a little dril...

de-briefin my name was call out as example of nt wastin time:)wen i wan go hm jiamin shout my name then come to me n say she very proud:)
haha jiaminO.O

wlk to busstp alone...damn it was freakin dark!N IM ALONE!then skali gt tis indian guy cum!my heart nearly stop.husnul n ray came n tell me to eat tgt but i reject...

then go hm w amelia cuz met her at cck...
she tell me wat the log gals tlk abt me:P

oya jiamin just sms!wooohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment