May 12, 2010

HOW CUD I 4GT!*slap myself

sori i 4gt to mention tis...damn me...
K i wan to tell dear buddy prabhu...
ytd(i tink)prabhu n sum gang wait outside sch...
i was wlkin w the other four..so i saw prabhu from far n like eh i mis him!
hariz sAId"khalid confirm first ting he say is buddeee!!!"
i didnt wan to dissapoint myself say no la ting he wont call me alr we nt close..
bt wen i came nearer he raise his arm to me n shout BUDDEEE.i was like hey buddy!lose weight n i mis u!
he ans he did too...
lol it been so long....still rmb wen he first came to acad.alot of ppl gv him cold shoulder n look down on him...bt then wen i came to him n tell him hey bro come i b ur buudy his cute i sparkle!
n then ya we bcame buddies n ya we share lots of our....knowledge...

i also wan to say shahira thx 4 finishin it up n co-operatin.sori tat i gt piss n bgan gvin out warnin...was just piss...so PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment