May 25, 2010

im so touch!

came sch was a bit retard...it is gtin much more painfull...bt i climb the stairs way faster than afiqah...wat hapen gal?

sch was fun...
kacau ms rebecca chua at recess time cuz she want cut q i i say stand bhind...n wen she came to class late she told the class it was my fault-.-
bt ya joke joke...finish class also kacau her...she gv me tat face!

wanted to go hm...bt then nv...kacau np awhile n teach them cheats...
goin hm abit sad cuz my back gtin worst...haix wtf kHALID!!!

still nd do paper 4 dear ''tutor"...though did nt do straight i did finish...
sms abit...n ya DURUGAA CALL!!!yeah my girlfrend from carrefour till she "ditch" me 4 sum1 else...she told me she angry cuz nv contact so long...haha...
n then kalai sms me tat touch my heart tis is one part of it,"thank you.i'm glad to meet a good senior which is you"...notin is edited here...i still rmb he came first to carrefour lookin a little lost n then i crack sum joke n ya teach him cheats n gv him notes...n ya realise he is a clean freak bt then he v close to me...still rmb his reaction wen he realise hy sick(the way he signal me)LOL...

then ya sms sum1...sori im nt a veri gd advisor bt tats how much i cn help...
adeeq!gd job on cutin down!rmb go sch!n SCH DON SLACK GV PPL LIKE HER A CHANCE!i hate sch like hers...LOVE BOWEN!

n ya 2day i wanted to sms hariz abt sumtin bt acci sms normala...i peng the story bhind the sms n she was kind enough to say she try to believe...hehe...peace...

spine spine i love u don gv up on me

No comments:

Post a Comment