May 13, 2010

to my dearest "stead"

u will b readin tis and many others....y?
cuz i wan tis to b a witness.
wat had hapen?the ting is...all my life b4 tis i NEVER NEVER TRUSTED friends.
i use i play them...maybe nt nazrul...bt u were next....my parents always tell me.frends is nt 4ever.bt then i wan to b w u.though ya sumtime i hate u i still tink u r the best.

wen tat ting hapen n i heard the most unbearable ting i gt to hear.everytin came crushin down.i was like...intergrity is first..bt doubt nw?
maybe its ur parents.
maybe its bcuz of our different status.
bt ya tat was the saddest part.wen my mum too said the second stupid line i told my mum off.i told her...i...i just..u just...
accept 4 hu we r?

my mum says tats y u hv failed again...i told her to stop..bt then again m i in denial?

so tis is wat i wan tell u.u cn shuse to follow wat ur mum wan.
i respact tat.
we don gt close.memories.the item.its will accompany me.n u.
nv did i tell u i reli care
bt thx 4 being thr.
n i do love you.gay me.y is tis affectin me so much?cuz i reli tot...we...we hv accepted hu we r.bt standard...status separate us.its sad.bt too bad.watever it is...u cn tlk to me if u gt prob k.
love you 'STEAD'...

No comments:

Post a Comment