Aug 17, 2010

borin assembly

wat a start!brin slide borin speaker borin assembly....
i did observe alot of ppl fall aslp....
me im no good boy either.was watchin movie:D

mt...woah scary...wen we tlk abt tmr result tat is...
bt its ok lookin 4ward 4 friday:DDDDDD

wats after mt?recess?go do sum chin up...bleah suck...

s.s...hmm was booboo

hey mentalist!

k la bye! oya we play soccer!yes my mission pass though nt by deadline...i told ms normala we will bond more by july...gd ting me n chinese clique is ok....cuz we tlk on sumtin guys love...
so just nw was fun...though kumar did sumtin...n i like woah lax man!!!!!

anw today felt v hungry!!!!!

oya me n ben fought awhile then he came to me n say don angry...so cute n then we bcum abit gay....onli vellan has the evidence*wink

No comments:

Post a Comment