Sep 30, 2010

graduation ceremony

today is a perfect day or near perfect day:Dthanks to all!

class 4 emath was difficult.ms normala was hot:P
amath was u noe fun bt tirin...

then we had chem.seems very easy....very very....

i got ready at the side of hall.w the other speaker...ppl stroll in slowly...mr goy brief us again on stage n tell us nt to b afraid:Dat tat moment it was easy.i look at the croud n was like..tis is easy:D

then we sat w class...oya i took the attendance ya one guy dissapoint me...
haix...so we wait..maybe 4 30 mins?mr tan came tlk n by the time he finish..i got scared.nadu read her speec first.i gt to salute her.she was nervous bt she carry on w it.especialli wen she did nt hv enough pract!
then next was me.b4 comin up i wen out of hall.jump.come inside.shook hand w fellow speakers n then i wlk up the stage.it was scary.i took a deep breathe n tell myself tat i hv to do it 4 my class.i stood up thr.bhind the podium n look at all the ppl that is lookin at me.i take a look at the class n tell myself tis is it.i read...smile.look up.everytin wen smoothli...

wen i finish everytin i was relieve.cikgu juriah say i was v good.i didnt reli believe.then after tat i sat w classmate n they tell me how i spoke.mayb they makin me hapi.bt it was all good.

wen i go down.teachers came to me n praise:Pwoohoo...felt so proud of myself haha!
ms soh especially.she came to me n asked if i m khalid.then she tell me to keep up n keep tlkin like tat cuz i go far...how far ya?:Pthen she shook hand.

took pic n then go mc n hm.happiest day of my life?i cant say tat.bowen hv given me alot of that...those ndp n speech day...wow.thx bowen

thx to classmate hu support cuz even without me i noe u guys cn do well.well of course la we hv ppl like atiqah raihan kumar nigel...all v good speakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment