Sep 10, 2010

selamat hari RAYA!


oya tis pic.last yr ya!:D
hmm another yr...another hari raya...
don gt me wrong ya bt i don reli like hari raya.
nt anymore.
mayb last time yes....nw no.
if i offend anyone.sori.
i just tink tat hari raya should nt b a celebration tat we hv finish the fastin month.i mean alot of ppl don gv a hoot abt fasting mth "rule".im guilty of tis too.
bt then again hari raya...i guess hold the meanin tat is means a period whr everybody just try accept one another fault n try to 4gv n "4gt".y try?bcuz sum ppl a just hypocrite.
well i learnt a ting or so during fasting month.
i was able to reflect on sum of my...behaviour?
i was able to sit.relax n tink abt myself 4 a moment.
all tis while i been tinkin abt wat shit will hapen tmr.bt thx to fastin month...i relax.
watchin sum clips make me change(mayb)tat i wan spent more time w mum n help her more.
especially wen i noe tat tmr is unpredictable...
well enough said.
i wan thx ppl who guided me:dabt study.though im sori i did a little.
i try my best b good student:P
n to all:SELAMAT HARI RAYA!MAAF ZAHIR N BATIN.MOHON DPT MEMAAFKN MI MISTAKE.
TO ALL PLS 4GV ME IN WATEVER I DO.EVERYTING:P

No comments:

Post a Comment