Nov 9, 2010

hey hi wat time is it?

wat hapen ytd?

cn u believe it i was late for major exam o level s.s paper for 30 mins?

here's wat hapen...

i woke up at 730...feelin tired i just lie down to study...eyes feelin tired n notin goin in....time flew n its 8...im still lyin down...then the phone rang.i pick it up n my mum say its time to wake up.
i said ok i slp til 830 first.right after i hang up it rang again...n this conversation go....
caller:hi may i speak to khalid
me:yeah tis me...
ms goh:KHALID WAT U DOIN?Y R U NOT HERE YET?EXAM START ALREADY!
me:...ah no la its 230
ms goh:no! U NEVER CHECK PROPERLY
me:*check my bag to check the time....
me:230 wat....
ms goh;KHALID DONT WASTE TIME N COME HERE NOW!
me.*panic!cher i tink i gv up...i wont make it.
ms goh:no don gv up!try come...

after that the next moment i knew i was runnin at my fastest speed!hair all wet but dont care.i jump damn high for ytd n i was the most darin ytd!
i fight w one taxi driver to sent me n next moment i was runin again.i vomit cuz i was havin asthma n cudnt breathe....god help me cuz from damn far i saw a taxi.i wave n he saw me!he U TURN n pick me up!i call ms goh n told her.i told the uncle to hepl me n i love him he drove 110km/hr n we wasnt even at highway!

thx to my dad he knew his way arnd n at last reach potong pasir:Dthe was a jam bt luckily we got to hg in time.wen we reachin bowen i call ms goh again n she told me the moment i reach bowen i hv to run up.o yeah the uncle did some cool donut turn n drive into bowen:Di ran up throw my bag n yeah hand tremblin try to peel off the sticker.ms goh rub my back n tell me to relax..at last i finish the paper.the moment they let us go i ran to toilet to throw up a little...woah excitin siol...

mr chua ran after me to scold n many came to me to asked wat hapen n try to console me...bt i was smilin man:D

play soccer n they kacau me abt being late.haha fun...but then tings go wrong n bad news came...

today was the burial day.i tried holdin back bt wen the wife cry it was too much for me...

hey tc i go eat n watch mentalist now:DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment