Nov 4, 2010

heyyyyyoooo

u miss me?

i went to hg today:Dto mit khairiah to go bedok to study...kinda stupid right?
but ya me n bro damn bored at home so i tink go library wud b nice...

waited 4 khai at bowen back gate....mit lots of bowenians:D
one indian guy was funny...khairiah was wlkin bhind him.n wen 854 cum i signal khairiah tat bus is here...the guy tot i was tlkin to him n he gv me tat wide smile n nod his head...

ok fast forward...mr sng took the same bus w us.he tlk to me all the way to bedok abt prom,fight,gossip n art...lol...he wan me join mma....haha:P

then study...abit...very little..khai get irritated cuz of that.she saw how different i m from my bro n say wen i ask if she wan b w me or my bro she chuse my bro:Plol...i kena reject straight in da face!

at last we go hm...i read macbeth:Dhaha comic version...i read abt othello so ya i noe its nicer to read...shakespear like to write abt ppl hu regret dont he?

oya thx to those hu entertain my msg:Di miss u guys reli:D

i update my blog cuz my dear cousin shahira told me too!muackx!

No comments:

Post a Comment