Aug 31, 2009

ok to my best bros...

thanks 4 rmberin me!i was touch went mou quan ran n hug!i still rmb he was my first chinese members bt affect me alot.i even dreamt one night tat sometin happen to u...n u noe wat happen..the next day i hug u n carried u...it was a bit gay bt Nazrul n mou quan r the best bro i ever had...
Yes i gt kumar n my "furious five" bt the friendship i forge w my two bro is not the same s my f5.no one cn beat them to it bcos they r n onli one tat stood bside me wen troubles came...tellin me to run n sacrifice themself...hide me from OM n stuff thx guys.

Raz thx 4 the company...
lohan sori i called u lohan...
Ferouz sorry 4 callin u pendek n beat u alot last time....
MOu quan thx 4 being there
NAZ thx 4 nv 4gttin me...
helmi sorry i threaten u alot man...
haix n 4 the otherss...COOL PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment