Dec 16, 2010

at last ubin finish

heyyo!i miss singapore!hehe.was at ubin 4
4 days....tirin...got scolded alot of times

ok cnt reli tel wat hapen so much but i cn share few significant moment:)

first.i took day number pt.well ppl tink im so fit:Pn some wasnt happy w the ''intense'' pt.they r pussy.however it was nice that some ppl came up to me n say i did great.wen some1 complain that i too stern i was like ok that is it.i got my hate group.but then tis angelic gal stand up n defended 4 me:)))thank you so much:)))

ok...then came the game whr we play jumping tutu(its jumping jack but the timin have to change to whr all even number r subtituted but tutu.so it goes sumtin like 1-tutu-3-tutu,tutu-tutu-tut3-tutu,4-tutu-3-tutu....)its seems easy but reli it takes ur breath away.it fun.so our goal was to beat the best timin which was till 19 tutu.my team(superman)did 25.
the i.c then sent two ''fittest'' boys n tell us to sent our best fittest boys to challenge.the first ting i did was to sabo ppl.but then the whole group was shoutin 4 me.peng ning my i.c step up n said he willl do it w me.i was like sori not fit.everyone went bullshit!u must go.pity peng ning abit cuz i took the limelight...the i.c did their best n reach 19 tutu.me n peng ning did 57 which peng ning stop n i go on s my ''cheerleaders'' were cheering me on.i own them:)


nite came...(fast forward last nite at ubin)we sat n did our team briefing...we tlk abt how the f.i n some c.i had the special aura in them...n guess wat?my c.i.i said tis''havin an aura wen u wlk n donnin the uniform is difficult but i cn tell u sometin.khalid has the most aura i have ever seen.for example u cn c how he puff out his chest wen he don the uniform"...n then go all the wolf whisltlin...n i also shared my share abt some c.i from bowen that inspire me.n i got around of applause cos i added that i wan to change some1 life:P

oya at 1230hrs(2nd nite) we got to rush out from tent n got lectured...sad ting we were called names by some1 up..but good ting was that wen he actualli back me n my fellow pti:)))))was hapi man:)his speech was so good that for the rest of the camp it was the trend joke:)my fb has it:P

oya third nite campfire was great.got scolded bcuz we act smart:P

last day today was better:)we stand in a circle n the closin speech was given.which touch my heart.then comes the givin out of collar pin to those who...so call...hmm...how to put it...good?
but ya.i tot i would not get it...but then jiamin maam came to me pull me aside n give me the pin,.was it an honour gettin it from assistant cord?yes.she was so nice n so...lovely that i just hold her hand.(not love type k)

n ya c.i.i wlk arnd n best part was that most of them gv me praises.some were;"u r 1 of our best i.c for parade.go for p.c''
''u r very very good.keep it up.i want to c u at the parade''
but the nice one was lovell wen he shook my hand look at me in the eyes for 2 second n told me i m very very very proud of u.
thr r other comments too that said my peers r bad but its a good ting i don join them:P

so after we arrive at changi we went to eat at white sand.lol.i kacau some gals.told guys guys joke n yeah we had a great time.mrt we took all the space n ya chanel had to pull me last min out from the closin mrt door cuz i wanted to shake everyone hand.then she scolded me cuz she wan take the next mrt tgt...lol:Pshiok la today.

tmr will be p.c selection.out of 136 c.i.t.its down to 3 of us.the o call best in parade.hope i get p.c.pray 4 me:)but if i don...too bad then.haha.though i would owe alot of ppl alot of tings.

oya we took pictures w teen titans.we were at 3 floor n shouted the teen titan song n the emcee call us down to take pic tgt.we nidded receipt n wen we said we just hv mcdonald's they just accept it:)cool right!

No comments:

Post a Comment