Feb 28, 2011

WOOHooo good day

yo!wake up at 8:)

then do a little hsewk...proceed to gym:)
it was fun:)

then ya was late for the movie:(raihan act siol and!the gal is hot:))(the actress of cos)

ok then they wanted to play bowling...since i nv watch 127hr b4 i kind of reli wan watch it...
so me hy n ben watch:)it was sad cuz we 3 onli haven watch:((

the in the cinema i kacau both to b my partner:)ben n my goin 1 yr ma then ya kind of "date"wink*
pity hy:P
wen the part the actor wanted to cut his hand one guy stand up n say,"i cant take it"
me n ben call out wtf gay!
damn all the gals ok w it n him nt><
me n ben was like cut cut cut cut...
ben kip on moanin in the cinema-.-
gd ting it was nt full..the cinema...

then ya go hm..thx ben n hy for sendin me to to mrt

No comments:

Post a Comment