Sep 18, 2009

at last bck 2 com.

ok alot of tings hapen...n really its ALOT!some r bad bt most r gd

firstly...tues?sometin hapen in my family...did not slp all day...
the next day bad mood...g.g kena caught by mr farid...first guy somemore...
since i was bad mood i shawed atti...throw my beg out when he tell me to gt out...nicest part wen mr marvin tell me to cut hair i blurted out bullshit to him...one counciller came n tlk...so i told her i wan farid meet me n tlk to me...again i lost temper wen some1 act gangster call the councilor to him...i shouted F*** word to him...luckyli the teacher don care....he just look at me
farid came n say he cnt let me go...again i said bullshit to him...i show tat i not hapi then the uncle inside tlk to me to cool down..alas he cut abit...his joke made me cool down...haix...now im tinkin wat if farid also lost his cool????was i wrong????


then still hv eng whr ms james took us...invited her into class like VIP n she was hapi...her eng work was easy...i won a bet w hy...she tot i dumb ah???eh cum on...

kumar n raihan tlk abt NA outing...won go cos no bikini...anw cancelled at last...

b4 tat me jason n kumar tlk wat if ppl fight at the chalet?we also tlk abt wat we cn bring...jason say he wan bring vibrater....i condom(jkjk) then kumar say he bring his pen...Y?cos he say cn take notes n the pen cn poke ppl eye...kumar...kumar....

k lah i 4gt some of tings tat hapen...bye!ANW I LOVE THE SQUAD BLOG!!!anw u saw me three times behind ppl right?its bcos handsome mah...haha jk!

No comments:

Post a Comment