Sep 27, 2009

condolence

today while waitin 4 my cousin to reach our hse my uncle call my dad..
sadly boy boy pass away.
it seems too sudden.
ytd wen my uncle came to our hse he did tlk abt boy boy.how boy2 tink thr is no point goin 4 hari raya wlk abt
nw today they found him dead at the plaground.
me my parents went to the scene...damn its was like 4hrs after he was found bt the police did not move him...
kitty dont noe wats goin on except tellin me"abng, abng boy2 die"
went to my uncle hse n me n my mum was left w kitty(tats nt her real name)..
tlk to her abt many tings...she also tell me abt "naughty aja" which most probably i a ghost cos i ask her if naughty aja is pretty she ans that naughty aja onli came wen the sun is down,no eyes n the leg always nv touch the ground.she added tat she first met aja wen she wen toilet n notice ja at the window.whoa....

No comments:

Post a Comment