Sep 18, 2009

k i rmb sometin...

firstly thx prabhu n jason 4 irritatin hyriah in class...

i like wat jason tell me the diff btwin girls n boys tinkin...girls mind r like wire while guys r boxes:)

i took prabhu BBC news abt hyriah n syed...took video of syed dancin...

hyriah n kumar gt a shock in their life wen the look at me sending my dear text msg...y?cos i was smsin "i love u dear...muackx","i miss u","u lukin sexy" to the one n only DEAR NIGEL!!!

don noe y every1 seems to cum to me if they nd a listenin ear:)nigel one of them

dear mrs chia...condolence to ur family members....me n niggy sent her some sms...

oya math...e math usual me n ms normala okok baby...
a math...ms goh damn happy today cos i did my homework...CORRECTLY!hehe...she did not believe at first wen she check she say out loudly wah i did ah she must bye 4D...:P

nice to make u ppl happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment