Sep 26, 2009

thx girls!

firstly...thx to KHAIRIAH AND SHAHIRA 4 cumin to my hse:)

well wake up early in the mornin feelin anxious...
well my fon AGAIN~!!!! problem...damn onli arnd one week buy it...
so i gt to use my bros hp to sms ppl...lost the contact n i don hv a clue of anybodies number...except of cos rox came to my rescue n gv me hy no.
set a place to meet n i went to 'pick' her up at her hse...next went to hg point buy bubble tea cos must wait 4 shahira reply...we waited under the void deck n while chatin i saw kumar..hehe shout at him and his reaction cute:P
tlk to him at last shahira came...
go j8 n shahira kindly help me to tlk:PPP
so nw no hp use ppl hp..

catch the mrt n we went 4 my hse...nv tlk to hy cos argue again n tlk to shahira allllll the way....
kacau shAHira abt gettin on bus...damn nice...she blur sotong:DDDD

once we reach abng didi was thr...bt he go off soon....haix...
khai very gd(reli) at first was awkward bt after few jokes arnd she gt really well w my family...(shahira was quiet)
hy adjust to my family really well that she even sabo mE!!!!!!pandai berkate kate eh....
watch some very old video of me wen i was small n the two girls was laughin at me..;(
after that look at pic...hehe....gd ting my ehem pic was nv shown...

until arnd 7 they go home...being "gentleman" gt to sent them home...besar2 pun tk tahu jln....
separate w shahira n went w khai....
anw at a particular staircase i saw sometin sia...go hm alone veri extreme unusual thing hapen...wow...

nw I WANT THX BOTH GIRLS 4 VISITIN MY HSE!SORRY 4 THE VERI LAME JOKES N ALSO THX ROXX!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment