Jul 21, 2009

i cant post my pic SHIT!!!!!!













2day damn cool.from kallang i was like the center of attraction 2 hougang.mit afiqah bt she nv wear baju kurung first.
go arnd takin pic.(alot of gal take pic tgt they seems more sporting??sayin khalid take pic tgt leh)
gt some compliment.hehe.after tat take some pic w my bro(the pic tat gt 6 ppl inside) also take w isaac(onli) n my fello np NCOs.take pic w nasrah:))then mit indah n she tel me take pic w her..don reli noe her bt she like oe me alot like tat...she tlk 2 me onli twice cos she sec 5 n onli tat time i emo one corner she came...ok take 2 pic w her..the first she ask if cn hug me...felt awkward bt let her hug my hand...then she say go hug her so i hug...then after sch hv some P.O.P training malu first Parade comander wear baju melayu-_- go down mit my squad n take pic w afiqah...hehe...so hard 2 take a pic w her...
ps:some pic will b posted on other post some pic cnt put cos some ppl act ah gt NCC guys big F pe...4 the gals hu hug n touch sori n thx...more interesting pic at facebook..post ur comment kaes?
adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment