Jul 26, 2009

wat is happening?

i dont understand everything that is happening to me now.what should i do?when u said that i began to think?i m losing something i noe it.what is goin to happen now?i just c darknest ahead.i cnt c even a light.what should i do?thr is no more purpose 4 me to carry on right?in two days i lost everything that i keep in my heart...np...my squad...ect...

i shuld not hv started it!i hate it!i just wanna b the past...or cn i just disappear?last time i went home early..i wlk arnd hougang i followed lifang n julia hm...wanted to tlk 2 some1...bt noe 1 did..my luckystar is not here neither is my heart...some1 told me she luv me...im scared...

should i restart?or should i stop n go off?kumar told me to stay w no1 bt i...i even start to do tings i hate!sec3 saw wat i did n ask...i cnt ans them...

every1 seems to gv up...should i?onli rh is ok w me...cn some1 tel me sometin?i wan a life bt i gt hell...im just sorry...

i think the day is coming...my hand start again...sorry ppl i lied abt something...my life is full of secret bt so r u right?

No comments:

Post a Comment