Jul 25, 2009

to My dear squadmates

Rouhui,
My head and my sis.Thanks for being patience and for being with me throughout my npcc career.being the Unit provost,you have acheive alot which i think no other female cadet can do.with your cheerfull and lovely eyes you can melt our hearts when we are angry.you was also the one that bonded us together.
Shafiq,
A good brother and a good squadmate.many times have i think about quiting but you help me to get back to np.helping me in everything i do thank you.
Nabil,
A great joker and friend.the smile in our squad and teh slacker at first.when i was bored, u lift up my spirit with your horny jokes thank you
khairiah,
thanks for always arguing with me.Because of it i had my fun in np.When i had no hope in doing something you will be the one telling me i can do it.
Rosma,
thnks and sorry that i irritate you alot.Thanks for being the one to shout at my ear to tell me im wrong.
Huda,
being a 'bully' in the squad you help me to have self control and thats very important.thank you.
Jon lim,
the slacker,i never thought you would participate in the p.o.p.thank you.
Priya,
thank you for never ever scold me for anything.you always tell me i cn do it n im right.
jon chu,
thnks for being a gd logist.sorry for what i had done to you and thnks for forgiving me.
Soon lam,
the cool boy i ever met.those smile you give me have lift up my spirit and thanks for telling me 'it is ok khalid'
Douheng,
the father of the squad.when i want to make trouble with girls n our squad you were the one to advise and sit beside me to talk to me.
Xiang yi,
being my partner you help me with the admin stuff.you know that im nt gd in admin and there you r like my fairy godmother.
Yixiong,
u nearly quited n i gt to pull u back thx for being a VERY gd fried to me.
Jia wei,
my buddy and my fierce competitor.a very gd cadet n a gd squadmate.we gt our history nv thot we wud b huggin just nw.
Shairazi,
the slackers bt once in awhile you were the one to be beside me n helping me to go forward.

thank you all my GREAT squadmayes and thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment