Jun 18, 2010

bt on lighter side

i hope we ove on from here....of cuz if i mit u guys(rh huda n shafiq ect)i wud of cuz tlk la...
k rh pls don cry!i already tell u!u my head b4!how will the dick survive if head cryin!
c im ok la!

u c im still proud of 08/09 cadets leaders!im still jealous n tink 08/09 cadet leaders r the best bunch.K!

today after prayer went hm...buy mac n play game w bro...mum nt at hm we r the king:D
at last mum cum back...then bro n me go jog...since i nid to blow out sum steam i wan run to fort road...n bro damn cute he pancit n kip shoutin abng wait 4 me...bt all i did was shouted at him"o no!u catch up w me...we r nt far from our destination!don b a pussy n gv up on me!"at last he ran all the way w me...bt all the way we kip motivatin each other hu's the pussy n hu's the daddy!...lol proud of my bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment