Jun 15, 2010

woohooo outin!

yeah cnt slp whole day was excited to mit raihan,shahira,rosma,hyriah,haslina,benjamin,hariz n VELLAN!

reach amk hub at 1115...mit vellan n hy first so we wlk2...
then join rai n hariz...
the others soon came...the gals went to buy the tix n we boys playplay...k i noe we shld hv bought the tix...bt since nw tis is n equal world y nt the gals do tis?haha

go marina barrage...cb was freakin hot!bt abit muddy(cuz it was rainin b4 we came)
N BLOODY FUN THR!!!k mayb our cord n vice we fun...rai n shar....

though it was hot...we did hv fun!
then we go down n play water!VERY VERY FUN!!!!!!!
play w ball n then play murderer....

change...went back to amk,....
gd ting nt late 4 KARATE KID!N I TELL YOU ITS DAMN GOOOOOOOOOD!5/5!
love it!nice!jaden smith is reli good at actin!

at last said gdbyes to the gal..(of cuz i dread it)...
n at mrt w vellan n ben i make fun of them n make a fool...of myself...dancin n stuf...(k leg onli...rai!wink wink...)

it was fun man!!!!ARH!!!I LOVE IT!!!!EVERY PART OF IT..OF COURSE...4 HY...I WUD B THE BEST RIGHT?HEHEHE...
love you!!!!!

oya...n 4 the guy....wen i read ur msg...its funny u wan me do tat man...do u reli?hy tell me nt to...
i guess i shld listen...of course till thr is a perfect reason...haix....

bt still I LOVE KARATE KID N TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment