Jun 18, 2010

to ppl i hurt.

firstly i want to say sorry to those ppl i hv been w 4 4 years.

to rouhui.im sorry i said tat.
to huda im sorry i don really believe in those.
to shafiq thank you so much u r one of the best bro i have ever had.
to the person...im sorry u tink tat way of me.

4 rh n ppl understandin.
it started out w just a question.on wat is so wrong abt me...tat person...had to say im some1 hu donoe wat i wan to do in life.nw i wud like to do tat.
since tat person say i onli noe how to mess ppl life...then i guess i shud nt mess u ppl life(though i tink i just did)....bt trust me...it wud b the last.
4tat sum1....since im nt loyal...ok n u say i mess ppl life right...then i gv u my word...u n me we notin.n if we ever hv to b in same boat.i gv u my word i show u the side u tink is my worst.i wont swear bt trust me it wud b best we don b tgt alone.

4 hy im so sori....love you man....
my sis huda rh ect n bro like shafiq...i love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment