Jun 9, 2010

last day of sch...or isit?

came sch...vellan was infront...lazy riun to him so i shouted...

rox!y so sad?or my eyes playin tricks?haha smile gal!

math was...nice....was lucky...

other subject was soso...n i wan say THANK YOU TO V DEAR CADETS!greetin may nt b so...impt bt it lift up my day!

J...erm...sori haha!

hy!13 times?crazy!

shar thx 4 askin abt me:Dim ok nw!

LEJLA!at last we gt to "mit" though we live v v v far apart we gt loads of history n its nice knowin u rmb me muahahaha...wow goin high sch?!nice!don b sad ur frends will still b thr!like us c?we so far bt we r tgt!ah tats the power of frendship...u nv 4gt n he or she is dear to ur heart!
i wish u the best 4 ur new high sch n hope u b happy always!n yes im workin on my aim!

MY AIM:go to RUSSIA..BOSNIA...N H___ TO MIT U!
A PROMISE I HOPE I CN FULFIL

No comments:

Post a Comment