Oct 19, 2009

cool day...

today quite a cool day...
woke up early morning do some hsework...after that me n my sis went to j8 collect hp...
then go sumwhr...joanne u the nicest man...will remember her...

after that while goin hm gt angry...cuz two ex cadets look at me s if they don noe me cb...f up sia...i smiled bt they gv me the look as if they don noe me...
just hate it!

at home played game...create the ppl s some of the special ppl in my life...
dad came home n tlk to us...
then we watch "the game is in my head" a reality show that dare ppl to do tings...the participant hv to wear sometin on their ear that will transmit the info of wat they hv to do n tis one guy impress the crowd n my whole family...come on he sold rose stem for 2 bucks n the petal 4 4bucks,he made ppl strip to gv him their shirt n he also fined ppl bcuz they bring big hand-bag n 4 wearin sunglasses...we wowed us all!he is the man!the convincer!the charmer!power!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment