Oct 21, 2009

haix...totally spoil my image...

came early mornin tot was miy sum1 to tlk...bt haix...
saw afiqah on the way up..hi...

while standin outside class w raihan n kumar b4 sch start raihan veri cute.
she wan to teach julia how to whistle bt malu she also cnt...

p.e was fun hy ran arnd sch i show off...bt cb hurt my waist...damn...
play goalkeeper n save some nice shots from every1 bt my proudest was mr see shot...save it man yes!

math help ms normala(of course):)

eng gt a little prob...i fought w hy tis time it was over cos she throw her book n i cud nt take it...
teacher hu actuali like me tried coolin me down n i gt rude...haix...hy said sori bt i hv nt say sori to the teacher...tmr i will!

s.s...erm ok...

after sch gt a dilemma abt goin hm or not..........

No comments:

Post a Comment