Oct 22, 2009

haix...stupid pain

came to sch quite early...
went ur the overhead bridge cacat...my waist hurt cos of ytd...

sch start...erm wat hapen???notin significant i tink....

recess tlk w r_...sad lah squadmates cnt help....

after tat was eng...hy nearly fight again..tis time i kept cool...

after sch wanted mit some1 nid tlk...so b4 that tot of mitin ms normala...she nowhr to found n another teacher nid to find me found me..:Pnid some sign...n ya tmr wud b fun if sch still open...(psst...check out the banner!!!)

sit at canteen...bt went to buy bbt...rosma very cute followed me...im touch!!!haha...
sis rh tlk w us...gossip...n yup miss my sis from other mum!

ms normala came reli late...action angry n she very cute say sori lah...

tlk w raz...abt ben too...n ya...wow...thx...
haix....anytin lah...

hey u call dumbdumb!i rmbered sum1 told me that...nw not in contact...

to rox...gd bye~
to afiqah>gd bye

to raz>...nw u eatin while chattin i doin tis blog,callin ppl...watch tv(soccer),updatin fb,taggin fb n doin n online survey!haha i win

No comments:

Post a Comment