Oct 10, 2009

the start of new day....

i reli hv no idea what i should do now...nk jln raye malas...wow tis year onli go hari raya for two days onli seh...:'(

woke up late cos ytd cnt slp...once i close my eyes every1 came to me n tell me i cn do it...damn i m scared....
tis 'holiday' seems dull...tryin to make the best out of it n tryin out new tings...hw the ppl i asked 4 help would help me...

at 1 i sent my bro to braddell...tried to look 4 blk 116(cos the "ONEPEOPLE*SG" PLACE IS beside it)...cnt find the blk so called my contacts thr n so i call susanti...hey so long nv hear u:)nearly lost contact eh?haha...
she dont noe the place so gt to find it again...thx to my coin i found it...n damn my sepet eyes,..it was just opposite the place we were standin...

hey su i don tink u wud go to my blog already bt ya thx!sori 4 not keepin in contact with u....alot of tings happen n ya i believe u wud b busy w ur bf n Os right:)

anw hate mrt man...gt molested alot of times....
gd ting gt hp to sms:)
haix....hey...imy....muackx


cnt wait 4 tmr man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment