Oct 13, 2009

wat a day

wel woke up in the mornin feelin quite better...bt i noe sumtin is gonna hapen today...(i get angry n irritated fast wen im sick)...
reach bowen at 12...went to the usual place w ben n sms sum ppl to join us...go sumwhr...
alot of ppl cnt gd ting raz cn...so i wont luk gay...

waited at the void deck 4 shahira...she last min wan follow cos irritated by sum1 cuz tat sum1 wan b w bf...
well after waitin she said she dowan...thx 4 wastin time...
we don noe whr to go so wen hg mall..met alot of ppl thr...shit...
went to library n read comic...pity raz she followed us 4 notin..
at last she n ben gt hungry n so we head 4 pizza hut...
woah...saw bea:)
eat like alot to me bt ben n raz wasnt full yet so they bought desert...cute couple...

at last wlk arnd....then sumtin hapen...i wanted to tlk to ben privately n tolld raz to lead the way..
did not noe she wud gt irritated...wen she told me she gt fed up...my mood also change...fed up too...
bt we was ok like nt even 30mins???or 5??at least she don make tings worst...
we reach amk n gt to go hm...wow wasted raz ez-link money....sori...

wen waitin 4 bus at bowen...i suddenli feel the urge to make ting worst...or better i cn say...
so i sms all the gals i "flirt"

gal1:u nt some1 i flirt bt u r like my history....s u noe wat i hv sms u..i don reli care wat hapen in the past bt 4 the future...don act s***t that u don understand cos u fully do.im a guy n i don lose anytin...so just 4 u to noe...its either peace...or don tell me bullshit stuff....

gal2:just gt to noe u n u cum to me 4 help...today u made a mistake...u said the wrong ting n i "whack" u...well u shld noe...i hv gone through worst...k??u now callin me awesome...well im not...seriousli im nt the guy hu reli care...

gal3:by now u shoul noe i reli don luv u...u keep sayin u luv me bt deep inside u don.k???i hv told u y i say tis so im sori...lets just b frends....

gal4:u said i rock...i don take tat s a compliment...at all...

gal4:i noe u from sumwhr...u said u luv me...no u don...u noe wat i mean...u just wan...;(

gal5:i noe i nv flirt u bt since ytd i hv been tryin to convince u to study...i sms ms normala on how i cn help u n stuff...bt today i noe i hv been wastin my time..u hv given up...n u onli wan me to accompany u...well tats wrong babe....mayb im doin all tis cuz of u...U gv up n i hate it...especially studies...

4 all the gals i donnoe wats wrong w me...y m i doin tis ting to u bt at least i gt my anger out.i want to stop tis once n 4 all.im sorry n thx 4 the company...i hope i make u guys happy...
i just wanted to help b4 my 4 mths finish,..bt i tink i did it wrongly...shoul carry on w my charity work instead of tryin to make gals hapi

No comments:

Post a Comment