Jul 30, 2010

brothers....

today came sch...didnt wanna tlk to k.was waitin 4 him to say i wrong tink n will f.
bt then saw him sweepin floor.
abit funny....

then he tlk.i tot he ok.bt then wen i watch.it was pretty dissapointin.bt didnt care.

blabla.he nid help i help.
then math ms normala tell him write report on sumtin.he like use it against me...so i call jon aside n tell him wat to do.
blabla.

recess we nv reli tlk.both noe tat both wan start a fight....
the bdae celeb jon was cute.he was like takin me 4 wat his lil bro?huggin me n stuff.
then thr was one part ben kip gtin hit from collin...well i tot it was fun...till rai tell me to tell them stop.i tink i luk angry wen i tell collin to stop n jon n others try act funny to tell me cool...:P

blabla.
after prayers came back tis time made up my mind to tlk to kumar.bt then kumar tell me he miss me n hug me abit.i puss him a little n tell him i m piss w him bt wen he like "eh khalid"i like k la...we gay hug...(he gay hug me)
n we cool...

n YEAh nazrul back.one best bro.he sms me.i hapiiiiiiiiiiiiii.haha.miss those time.hope to c him soon:D

No comments:

Post a Comment