Jul 28, 2010

hApi siol

came to sch.

feel damn wik.
so math i sit one corner
blabla.v tired....
eng was gd.ms chua was nice to 'act' out the interview w me.the others was nice to gv me support...:D
wen i wan go i felt reli hapi wen even collin came n shake hand n say encouragin words.
well i was lucky.

reach Singapore poly at 2.50.mit shar.gd tink hy w me.nt so bored n don luk dumb wen lukin 4 shar...
woah sing poly f big...
at the office...it was cool.tlk to shar n jeremy

wen it was time 4 test thr were 5 others in the clas..n then the test start.
they asked abt newspaper report.so its pretty easy.
well s 4 the second question...it was good ting i hv practice w hy....
i went out b4 1 hr.
sit w hy n shar.tlk cock...
then next was interview....
three of us was interviewed at same time by 3 lecturer.
wen the first guy(adrian)ans it was like bloody accent!
n then emily too...
then me:D
every was given to 3 of us n we take turn to ans first.i didnt hear one of the question n end up askin again.wen we went out 3 of us was relieve:D
we tlk more n gt to know each other.one topic was abt the interview.then we xchange facebook.an indian gal came to me n say she noe me cuz saw me in fb.i nid nt say how n y she gt my fb.

then the next conversation was funny...here it goes
em:i tink television is v addictive.dont u agree
me:yeah.
ad:o ya
em:wat type of story interest u
ad:o i like to watch those kind of bitchy series u noe.like drop dead dive.u watch drop dead diva dont u?
me:nah
em:no!n i know ur type...especially wen u wlk n how u tlk.

BAM!confirm the guy paiseh.

then she asked me abt my interest n i guess we share the same interest:D
so ya separate from them n mit up w hy n shar:D

wat a cool day!
n thx bro 4 trustin me:)congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment