Jul 3, 2010

im just pathetic....

the day start slow...borin stuff....
then sharina sms to go syf...at first didnt wan go...bt then change mind n went...

met the two guys r n j.n shar of cuz.
then gt to noe sum1 wud b thr.n its totally piss me off.r n j told me to chill...im like ok.today shud b a gd day since shar is thr.

followed shar to look look bowen band n kacau mr khoo...i began to gtin cool...then wen we went inside the stadium saw bowenian n kacau abit...
wen im already chill tat sum1 piss me again.kept tlkin n tlkin.n abt gals.n all the pic came into my mind.
i wanted to f.so i did sumtin.
told r n j to sit w me.so i cool again.bowen came in n every1 was quiet...i shouted go bowen.since its dark i tot noe one wud noe its me.then ppl turn to me...i paiseh..r n j laughin....

then tat sum1 tlk abt gals n gal stuff n it suck!he hv no respect 4 any gal.come on.
im bad bt nt monster.
i sms her if she wud 4gv him.n she said yes.it sucks.y r gals too good?even wen the guys is like shit.ok even me.if im like shit pls f me up n tell me.

AFTER the syf.tlk to shar.take pic.n nt happy.

its dark.its night.its my area.n wat did i do?i call them n say no nd.n then went askin y i gt notin to say except tell them i said no means no.n it suck.tat sum1 mit the partner so i went away w r n j.told them i wud leave.tryin to smile.
it suck.1 part of me said i wan to change n 1 part of me say im stupid.
shar kip askin wat hapen.im sori i gtg.if i dont it wud b hell.
tis is kallang n its easy to bring hell trust me.n i didnt.so so so so so stupid.
then wen wlkin saw bowen.went thr n kacau ms normala.again i smile.wen im angry?

one ting 4 sure to sum it up.im just pathetic.i blew a chance tat will nt come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment