Jul 29, 2010

me ego.u bullshit.

lets start w the fuck up side.

well kinda argue w one of the bro.sumtin gt to do w he say sumtin.i felt it was n insult n challenge.ask the other 3 to tell me.cuz i noe they noe sumtin.at last v didnt tell me n end up my"stead" tell me.so tat please me.

a little fuck up w fuckin bzbody fuck hu wan fuck my fuck life.y i nt fuck gd nuf?fuck den don act gd.

hate it fuck.

however on the lighter side....
it was fairly a good day w teachers.
n staff from bowen wen the aunties we callin me their son?...abit random bt yea.
at 130 play soccer.well win.close fight.collin join my team wen he saw us playin.cn say he is good?
he try his best.3 shot on target.1 block.power.

after tat waited ms normala.her class was cancelled.she told melinda.probably after we wlk away n melinda nv tell us...
play at field.tore my shirt after i save javier shot.
blabla.the f ting soon hapen...

No comments:

Post a Comment