Jul 15, 2010

disenchanted..oohhh....

thx rai for tellin me wat it means.so it bcum my title....hehe

today after tellin sum1 i try b hapi...today nearly bcum a perfect day.
came sch tlk abt the netball gal then kacau kacau...
gt hair check...gt kena compare to a botak boy so kena go out.wat a joke.-.-
sit thr make myself like hm....
n sumtin nice hapen.mr farid bcum nicer to me.he came to me...luk at me...i luk back then he say he cnt c y i kena caught.he told me to go toilet do sumtin to hair n tell mr lim to define my hair.at last i gt away.wow mr farid gtin cool w me(after the bullyin case he nv tlk to me n will nv luk at me even if he tlkin to sum1 bside me.he also catch me 4 stupid reason)nw he is cool:)

chem kacau ppl...then erm...blabla...eng...gd...tlk abt unhygenic food n how stupidli innocent i was wen i sec 1...then erm others was ok...

math acp fun!!!!kacau ms normala to max!make her paiseh like cb!my class will noe wat hapen!haha...

bt then start sumtin shit.ppl wan threaten me.telin me stupid stuff...wth...
haix...go hm...rest abit then go 4 short jog n sum chin up....then back hm...wash up.read s.s.seems easy so i stop.tlk to sum1 abt his prob.haha 5a1 superhero here to help:P

No comments:

Post a Comment